Tuesday 27 October 2015

Snipers

These are the original Catachan sniper models.

I really like these models and their poses. I also have a couple of the plastic sniper models to make up (from the command kit) with the cape.

The main problem I have is I now have millions of arms and pieces but not enough torsos and legs to go round. It would be nice if there were a sensible option at a sensible price for this (everytime I work out I can get, say, 10 torsos and legs for £15 I think you might as well splash out the extra couple of quid and buy a new box set - this just compounds the problem!

I tried to get a half decent camo effect on these. I am pleased with how it came out. As usual the poor camera and lighting do not help, they do look a little better in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment